Hoping for a straighter smile, but not sure if Invisalign is right for you? In most instances, yes – it is! Our team of skilled dentists at Back Bay Dental Care will meet with you to determine the best treatment protocol for your personal case, but Invisalign is a great option in general for anyone looking to improve their smile with ease.
In particular, Invisalign excels at treating the following dental conditions:
- Overbite – Your upper front teeth close in front of your lower teeth
- Underbite – Your lower teeth protrude past upper front teeth
- Crossbite – Your upper and lower jaws do not line up
- Gap Teeth – You have extra spaces between two or more of your teeth
- Open Bite – Your top and bottom teeth don’t meet
- Crowded Teeth – There is not enough room in the jaw for the teeth to fit normally
- Generally Straighter Teeth – When you just want a more beautiful smile
What to Expect with Invisalign
Treatment with Invisalign is simple and does not require time-consuming monthly appointments like traditional metal braces.
Our skilled dentists first capture a 3D image of your teeth using a high-tech scanner and use it to create a detailed roadmap of the ways your teeth need to be shift during your treatment. Before we get started, our team will show you a before and after mockup of what your new, straighter smile will look like.
Once your treatment plan is finalized, your custom clear aligners are made using Invisalign’s state-of-the-art printing process. These snap-on aligners will pressure specific teeth to move into place, as discussed during your initial appointment. You will change these aligners approximately every two weeks, gradually shifting the required teeth into a straighter position.
The length of treatment depends on your specific case, but you will be on your way to a beautiful, confident smile in no time with Invisalign.
Learn More About Invisalign Today
To learn more about Invisalign, call our Boston dental office or request an appointment online today. Our experienced cosmetic dental team at Back Bay Dental Care is happy to answer any questions and help you decide if Invisalign is right for you.